The CompTIA Information Technology Fundamentals+ (ITF+) Certification Course will prepare participants to learn the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development and database use. In addition, participants will demonstrate their knowledge to install software, establish basic network connectivity and identify/prevent basic security risks. Participants will understand the basic principles and techniques of providing PC, mobile, applications, and network support.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications
- Explain the function and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Describe some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the Internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks