No commute. No dress code. No consistent schedule. No focus? Remote working can offer abundant flexibility, unless you also have abundant personal responsibilities, in addition to the relentless stream of emails and virtual meetings. Working in an office can make it easier to focus on your work, but at home it can be difficult to draw the line between personal and professional time. After participating in this session, you will be able to . . .
- Create a schedule that works for you and those who count on you
- Create and preserve buffers between your personal life and your work
- Create and preserve buffers between your work and your personal life
- Create a competitive advantage through solitude
- Plan for how to avoid too much focused time