This workshop is designed for business users, educators, students, and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic knowledge of office productivity applications and who want to be able to use the apps included in the Google G Suite to create, manage, store, and share various types of files for personal or professional use.
Participants will learn to:
- Navigate in the Google G Suite environment.
- Store documents using Google Drive.
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings.
- Collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms.
- Communicate using Google Hangouts.
- Manage schedules using Google Calendar.
- Collaborate using Google Sites.