Learn key principles of adult learning, steps to developing course content and materials, instructional methods, creative techniques, and much more. Emphasis will be placed on understanding how adults learn, ways to maximize learning retention, and which methods of training are most effective. You will facilitate a short training session. The target audience is for those who are responsible for delivering training or managing training delivery in the workplace.
- Write instructional objectives
- Use interactive training methods to enhance participation and learning
- Conduct ice breakers
- Handle common challenges
- Employ effective presentation skills
- Build fun into your classes
- Ensure that learning transfers to work contexts