The Project Management: Building High-Performance Teams course focuses on leveraging project leadership best practices to gain the knowledge and skills to motivate a diverse team to work together effectively. The importance of team building is frequently underestimate or even overlooked. An ability to form an effective team is identified as one of the most important key competences of a successful project manager. The project manager’s role is to optimize efficiency for successful customer delivery.
- Manage the influences that affect team performance
- Building a team identity and purpose
- Increase productivity by motivating your people
- Sustain high performance
- Develop team identity and empower others
- Foster productive team communication
- Effectively manage conflict